May 11, 2006

waiting for carpet

started painting my apartment in the beginning of April.  Had it done in a few days.  Rushed the job a bit because they were supposed to be putting carpet in really soon.  I'm still waiting.  Rather po'ed.

When you're having new carpet put into a place that you're living in, you have to pack up all your stuff so that you can move it from room to room.  I feel like I've been living in a storage unit for the past month and a half.  I had some really cool pics that I wanted to post.  2nd week in April wee got a foot of snow.  I took a picture of my truck covered with snow and had wanted to post it here.  You know "SPRING IS HERE!!", with a foot of snow on my truck.  Bunny rabbit hopping around in my driveway.  But my computer has been packed up for weeks.  Well, I was given a "firm" date of 23rd of this month.  So I've unpacked my computer again.  I'll probably post those pics, maybe back-date them.

argle bArgle.